....In the land of romance, ladies might do well to shut their traps, while men can continue to blab.
That's the message of new research revealing that both men and women judge harshly couples in which the guy is a timid talker and the gal dominates conversations and shows assertiveness.....
....Both men and women were more critical of the couple when the female partner was verbally assertive. They also viewed the submissive men as less competent than their loquacious counterparts.
But when the roles switched and women bowed out of talking while men stood up to the plate, participants reported liking the couple, and they gave high competence scores to the men....
• Bracelet Lost 20 Years Ago Found In Chicken
• Reward Increased In Fake Power Worker Invasion
• Fla. Woman Run Over By Own Car
• 700lb woman down to 170lb without surgery (See her now)
• Wedding Ring Deflects Robber's Bullet, Saves Man's Life
• 13-Year-Old at School Bus Stop Fights Would-be Kidnapper and Gets Away