....Aaron Giles, who grew up in Minnesota, is now 31 and living in Gloucester, Mass.
"My mother bought both my brothers and I identity bracelets just in case we were ever to get lost," Giles said.
Instead, Giles lost the bracelet a couple years later, probably while playing his grandfather's barn. His dad recently mailed it to him.
"He sent it to me and basically just said, 'Was found found in a chicken. Call me,'".....
• Research finds talkative women are judged harshly
• Reward Increased In Fake Power Worker Invasion
• Fla. Woman Run Over By Own Car
• 700lb woman down to 170lb without surgery
• Wedding Ring Deflects Robber's Bullet, Saves Man's Life
• 13-Year-Old at School Bus Stop Fights Would-be Kidnapper and Gets Away