....The NBA today granted a game protest filed by the Miami Heat after its 117-111 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on December 19 at Philips Arena, which will result in the replay of the final 51.9 seconds of the game's overtime period with the Hawks leading 114-111. The replay will occur immediately prior to the next scheduled game between the two teams -- on March 8, 2008, also at Philips Arena....
• Top 10 Sex Myths
• 5 Drinking Stories That Put Yours To Shame
• 5 Biggest Myths About How Americans Vote
• Man Sees 'Mark Of Beast,' Cuts Off Own Hand
• 8-Year-Old Brings Gun To Orlando School
• Want to Live 14 Extra Years? Exercise ... & a little booze?
• Hidden Cam Shows Woman Repeatedly Slapping Helpless Handicapped Man