A number of entertainers were named in connection with an Albany-based steroid investigation, but are not part of an ongoing criminal probe, according to a published report.
The Times Union of Albany cited unnamed sources in a Sunday report that R&B music star Mary J. Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland and Wyclef Jean, and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs.
• Obama's Name Misspelled On 2,000 Florida Ballots
• Top 10 Sex Myths
• 5 Biggest Myths About How Americans Vote
• NBA grants rare "do-over" in next Heat game
• 5 breakup warning signs
• Man Sees 'Mark Of Beast,' Cuts Off Own Hand
• Bob Johnson Criticizes Obama