....The minute President George Bush landed in Saudi Arabia he was thrown into the lap of luxury.
Saudi King Abdullah personally greeted the president at the airport, according to ABC News' Ann Compton, who is traveling with the commander in chief.
And tomorrow President Bush will actually spend the night in a palace on the king's royal horse farm ....
Not one person identified by the United States and the United Nations as a terror financier has been prosecuted by the Saudis, Stuart Levey, the undersecretary of the Treasury in charge of tracking terror financing, told ABC News in September.
Even Yasin al Qadi, a wealthy businessman named on both the U.S. and U.N. lists of al Qaeda financiers one month after the 9/11 attacks, remains free and a prominent figure in Saudi society
• 'Popcorn Lung' Man Files Federal Lawsuit
• FDA says cough, cold meds are too risky for tots
• Could Money Be Making You Sick?
• K-mart HD DVD Crook, So Smart, So Dumb
• Man Arrested On Charge Of Spreading HIV
• Fired, thieving employee rehired 3 years later by same store; Steals $80K more
• Muslim track star disqualified over outfit (video)