He's 22 years old, but Kenny George doesn't own a driver's license - and it's not because he can't merge onto a freeway or parallel park.
At 7-foot-7 and 360 pounds, George is too big to fit behind the wheel of a car.
When the UNC-Asheville basketball team goes on road trips, the local bus company removes two seats in the back so George can extend his legs. He has to sleep diagonally to fit into hotel beds, and in class George often sits on the floor because he can't squeeze into a chair.
Suffice to say, the next time someone leans their seat back on an airplane, I probably won't complain....
• Best sites for finding online coupons
• Obama Laughs Off Clinton Shots
• 15-Years in Prison for Video Peeping
• Bush in the Lap of Saudi Luxury
• Panthers Fans: Why is it...
• Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds 'Marriage' Already Over
• Suns talking trade for Kirilenko, Odom, or Gasol?
• Man in hospital scrubs throws toddler from Hawaii overpass
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!