This delicious noodle dish is one of my favorite "shortcut" recipes -- you can put it together quickly and it leaves you feeling satisfyingly full, but not stuffed. When you're pressed for time, it's surprisingly good even if you make just the main recipe and omit the peanut sambal. You can also dress it up by substituting soba noodles for the ramen and tossing in some grilled shrimp.
Ramen Noodles with Peanut Sambal
• Stolen Kidney Urban Legend Comes True
• Wal-Mart Rolls Out It's Own Economic Stimulus Plan
• Prostitutes Look To Score At Super Bowl
• Tyler Perry's New Movie: Meet The Browns (video)
• Ever Steal From a Hotel?
• 5 Tips to Sell Your Home
• Male Nurse-Aid Admits to Sexually Abusing Hundreds of Patients
• Fight Over Jeans Leads to $800K Casino Jackpot
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!