Like father, like son? The 4-year-old son of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin wasn't at all alarmed when he was recently bitten by a baby boa constrictor, according to his mother.
"He picked one of them up and it bit him on the finger, and he was so proud to have copped his first hit," Irwin's widow, Terri, said
• Bus Driver Leaves Parolees on Bus Because Workday Over
• Teen Accused Of Sex Abuse On 3-Year-Old
• Bedtime Snacks that Help You Sleep
• 10 Smartest TV Shows Ever
• Homeowner Allowed to Keep his 50 Deadly Snakes
• Nets president says Kidd trade 'is a go'
• Typo Spurs Erroneous Bonds Drug Reports
• How to help shy kids thrive
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!