Schools and universities are often big fans of Apple products, which usually translates to labs and laptop carts full of Macs. Educational institutions across the country have also started to provide students with personal laptops. Louisiana recently launched a program to distribute MacBooks to elementary school students, and now Abilene Christian University in Texas is getting into the act as well. But rather than handing out MacBooks, the university will be distributing iPhones and iPod touches to all incoming freshmen....
• eBay Boycott Kills Traffic
• What NOT to eat when you have a cold
• Woman Accused Of Selling Sick Pets from her Website
• Is Auto Loan Debt Driving You Nuts?
• Top 10 Most Excruciating Animal Stings and Bites
• Sen. Dodd to endorse Obama
• Florida Rep. Don Brown Wants 'Confederate Heritage'
• 100 Voyeur Videos Of UCF Co-Eds Cause Concern
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!