In an industry-defining move, Sprint (NYSE:S) today announced it will launch a domestic unlimited pricing plan that gives customers unlimited voice, data, text, e-mail, Web-surfing, Sprint TV(SM), Sprint Music, GPS Navigation, Direct Connect(R) and Group Connect(R) for $99.99 a month. The new pricing plan is available to existing and new customers beginning tomorrow.
"This is a bold, unprecedented move," said Dan Hesse, president and CEO, Sprint Nextel. "Wireless today is about much more than just voice. It is about data services - texting, email, video, pictures, music, navigation, surfing the Web and more. Customers want these applications, but without complexity and without having to worry about their bill. The $99.99 Simply Everything plan delivers it all right to the palm of their hand now.
• Girl in Clinton 3am Ad Supports Obama
• Drunk 4-year-old carried out of school
• Woman Leaps From Cruise Ship During Fight
• Government Concedes Vaccine Injured Girl
• Dog Sniffer, beer tester, and more truly odd jobs
• Best sex is '7 to 13 minutes long
• Cheap Dad Put Kids in Dryer for Free Fun
• Naked Man Found Stalking Alligator, Bitten by Snake
• Gas prices $3.20/gal on average; could jump 20-30 cents next month
• (Caught on tape) Mother Abuses 2-Yr-Old with Sprayer at Car Wash
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!