What would compel a parent to bestow a newborn with a name like "Tiny Hooker" or "Fanny Large"? Or an amusing choice like "Wanna Towell"? It's not just Hollywood's elite opting for unique, embarrassing names—throughout history, normal people separated their offspring from the masses with truly terrible names.
In "Bad Baby Names," Michael Sherrod and Matthew Rayback, of the genealogy Web site Ancestry.com, share thousands of shocking names given to real people...
• Designer Cats?
• Club Patron Sues Over Lap Dance
• Couple, married 83 years, share their secret
• Most Viral Video: Slam dunk brings down the hoop
• Tumor Makes Woman Beg for Death
• Will Smith & Jada the New Faces of Scientology?
• Why men should pair off with younger women
• 13-Year-Old Boy: Teacher Made Me Urinate In Lunch Box In Class
• Republicans: Only Our Pastors Are Allowed To Say Crazy @!$%#
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!