Trinidad was caught on tape pushing Jessica Asprilla, 27, down some steps at the now-defunct Club Paris in downtown Orlando.
"He was rushing me out of the club," Asprilla said. "I was going down the stairs and the next thing I knew, he pushed me and I was on the floor."
Asprilla was charged with battery on the officer after she was pushed, Local 6 reported.
Asprilla admitted to giving Trinidad some "lip" at the club but that's it, Local 6's Tony Pipitone reported.
"But he swore you spat twice in his face," Pipitone said.
"I didn't spit in his face," Asprilla said.
"And if he swears to that under oath?" Pipitone asked.
"Then, that would be a lie," she said.
Trinidad did swear to it and also swore that Asprilla "lost her footing" when he tried to grab her.
Local 6 showed the video of the incident and it showed the woman being shoved down the stairs.
As for the alleged spitting, when asked why Trinidad did not wipe any spit off, he told an internal investigator, "I've had worse than saliva in my face."
Aspirlla said she lost her job over the arrest and her place in graduate school. She said it also shattered her dreams for a career in social work, where background checks would reveal the arrest.
• Airline hires 172 temps to fill seats
• Experts Now Recommend Hands-Only CPR
• (Video) SC Highway Patrol and race: MORE videos released
• Two-Headed Baby Triggers Shock and Awe
• (Caught on tape) Officer Pushes Woman Down Stairs, Charges Her With Battery
• Women Arrested In Orlando Massage Parlor Raids
• Obama, not Clinton, won Texas
• Child math prodigy 'working as a prostitute'
• Sean Levert, Son of O'Jays lead singer reportedly found dead in jail
• 11 Special-Ed Students Plotted To Kill Third-Grade Teacher
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!