Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams had not yet made headlines on the football field when he made news off the field, accused of making some offensive comments to an officer the night he was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
According to Jacksonville police, Williams went on a racist, profanity-laced rant on the September 2006 night he was charged with driving under the influence.
WJXT-TV has obtained court documents detailing what an officer says Williams said to him that night.
The officer involved wrote in his notes that Williams called him a, "Honky mother (expletive)."
The statement goes on to say that Williams said, "I (expletive) your momma ... I (expletive) your wife twice." It got worse when, according to the officer's notes, Williams said he would do something to the officer's daughter.
In 2006, Williams pleaded guilty to DUI and apologized for his actions; however, Williams recently changed his mind and withdrew his plea....
• Jay-Z & Beyonce File For A Marriage License
• 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Guy
• 5th-grader points out mistake at Smithsonian
• Two-Headed Baby Triggers Shock and Awe
• Sex after divorce
• Could US go to war against Canada?
• Obama Confronts Heckler
• Get speed-trap alerts on cell
• Her husband caught her flirting
• 8 Glasses of Water a Day? Who Said So?
• How to Garden Organically
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Want an invite? Just say so