"I need to see the video so I know how to discipline my kid accordingly," said Mike Moskalski, whose 13-year-old son Cody got into a fight on a bus in late April. "This is sort of absurd. I felt that if anybody had right to view the video, it would be the parent."
• Clips: Top Ten Angry On-Camera Meltdowns
• Racist Incidents Give Some Obama Campaigners Pause
• Giant Pythons Could Spread Quickly Across South
• Female rapper Remy Ma sentenced to 8 years in prison
• Was your LendingTree file hacked?
• Fake MP3 file attacks a 500,000 computers
• Dad Jailed After Daughter Fails To Get GED
• 'Overweight' Letters From Schools Outrage Parents
• Is Your Ice Cream Man a Child Predator?
• NBA Legend Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old girl
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Request an "invite" to join