Nigel Eccles, a news junkie and former online betting site employee, wanted to try pursuing both interests at once.
Thus was born Hubdub a new Web site Eccles and three colleagues in Edinburgh, Scotland, assembled where customers will bet for fun, not money, on the outcomes of real news stories....
• Prostitutes Look To Score At Super Bowl
• Tyler Perry's New Movie: Meet The Browns (video)
• Ted Kennedy to Endorse Obama
• South Carolina's largest newspaper endorses Barack Obama
• Ever Steal From a Hotel?
• Is That a Snake In Your Drink?
• Male Nurse-Aid Admits to Sexually Abusing Hundreds of Patients
• Do cell phone companies save all your texts?
Way beyond reading. Help write the news. Start a Newsvine column.
Join Newsvine now!